Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Anniversary Gift

Tony took me to the Rodeo for our two year anniversary!!

"Give the Monkey a Quarter for Good Luck!" what a hoax! i didnt even win the raffle. i guess im just a sucker for little furry things. and tonys so good to me for giving me that quarter.


..and for buying me a tiny cup of oats for a dollar so i could feed the animals :)


i think they caught on that my food was exactly the same food as all the other little kids.


"llamaaa ffaaaaccee!"



we love each other.


But he was my favourite...






that was until he got mad that i stopped paying attention to him and started punching my hip. hes going knock some little kid out one of these days.


you just cant keep your paws off that cute little butt. i dont blame you, mr. goat.



i dont want to hear it, aunt raine.


poor lil cowlets. tony says they're tough and it doesnt hurt them when the cowboys throw them on their back and tie up their feets.


the big ol bulls were fun. especially when they attacked the rodeo clowns after the rider fell off.


The broncos noses would almost touch the ground, they were bucking so hard.


this was my favourite part of the night. a little boy came out on horse back and the announcer introduced him, i think he was 11? and he had said that he had wanted the crowd to see the horses that they had used that night from the rodeo in their natural state...


...which showed their true beauty. it gave us the goosebumps and i..got something in my eye. they looked so much more comfortable and natural, all in a pack, all different colours. i loved it.


and tony bought me a giant turkey leg.


and my surprise of the night was Josh Turner!

Dang, i sure got me a good man.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

I'm SOOO jealous, you got to go see my super sexy freebee man! And I have been trying to talk Jim into getting me a little baby goat for a while, I love them! Everytime we drive by a field full of them, I want to steel one, I doubt they'll notice, they have so many, right?

Followers